Allysson "Ally" Gore, SLPD, CCC-SLP, CLC, CNT
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Certified Lactation Counselor, Certified Neonatal Therapist
I’m Ally Gore, SLPD, CCC-SLP, CLC, CNT, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2023 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and my master's degree from the University of Texas at Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in early intervention and in a neonatal ICU.
As a speech pathologist, I believe that successful treatment involves partnering with parents to best meet their child's needs. Therapy goals should be meaningful and fit into the family's life at home.
In my spare time I enjoy baking, traveling, running, and spending time with my husband and two children.
As an SLP since 2016, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
- Oral Motor/Feeding Techniques with Catherine Shaker, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Certified Neonatal Therapist
- Neonatal Touch and Massage
- Member of Texas Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Member of National Association for Neonatal Therapists
- Member of ASHA Special Interest for Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
- Distinguished Early Career Professional Award from ASHA (2021)
- Continuing Education Award from ASHA (2018, 2020, 2022)