Annie York, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, D/HH Team Member
I’m Annie York, M.S., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2023 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from the University of Iowa and my master's degree from St. Cloud State University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, my experience included working in private practice and school settings.
I love being a speech-language pathologist that focuses on functional goals, while trying to help children reach their maximum potential. I enjoy building rapport with families and ensuring success at home. Some special interest areas of mine are autism, fluency, and social skills.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children, running, cooking, and yoga. I also teach Pilates.
As an SLP since 2004, I have training and specialization in the following:
- PROMPT Therapy
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Oral-Motor Therapy with Deborah Beckman, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent J. Carbone, Ed.D., BCBA-D
- Natural Language Acquisition
- The SCERTS Model, Barry Prizant
- Sign Language
- Preschool Fluency Training by Nina Reardon-Reeves, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Sound Card System
- Monkey Mouths Deaf and Hard of Hearing (D/HH) Team