Natasha Boylan, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist
I’m Natasha Boylan, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2017, where I completed my Clinical Fellowship year under the supervision of Karen Pieters and Erin Bernett. I hold a bachelor’s degree in special education from the University of Texas at Austin and I earned my master's in speech pathology from Texas Woman’s University. I felt a career in speech-language pathology would provide a way to make a greater impact on the lives of children with disabilities and their families, which is why I pursued a master’s degree.
Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked as a special education teacher for six years in Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD for children with moderate to severe disabilities. In my free time, I enjoy yoga, cooking, traveling, and spending time with my husband and two children. Hook ‘em Horns!
As an SLP since 2017, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- PROMPT Therapy
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- S.O.S. Feeding Therapy
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- CAN-EAT with Krisi Brackett
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)
- DIR 101 Introduction to DIRFloortime
- Monkey Mouths Deaf and Hard of Hearing (D/HH) Team