Kristen Gaffney, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Fort Worth
I’m Kristen Gaffney, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in May 2019. I earned my undergraduate degree from TCU and my Master's from University of North Texas. Prior to working at Monkey Mouths, I worked in pediatric hospital and home health settings.
I love working with kids and received speech therapy myself as a child. My sorority supervisor was an SLP and I shadowed her frequently and fell in love. I love the joy children get when they receive therapy that is fun and creative. I also love seeing how parents fight for their children and help them get to their highest potential.
As an SLP with over 6 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- SOFFI Method with Erin Ross
- Deborah Beckman M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Joan Arvedson, PhD, CCC-SLP, BCS-S
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- Pediatric MBS: The Clear Picture
- Adult/Pediatric VitalStim Therapy