Alicia Hindman, M.A., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist
I’m Alicia Hindman, M.A., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2018 as a speech pathology graduate from the University of Kansas.
I enjoy providing children with the tools they need to be successful with communication and feeding in order to improve their overall quality of life. Therapy should be fun, engaging, and focused on making functional change in the child’s life.
In my free time I enjoy traveling, going to the movies, watching Baylor football and KU basketball, and spending time with my family, friends, and dog.
As an SLP since 2018, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/Edyth Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- OMT Specialty Training by Patricia Gurinskey, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Ampcare's Effective Swallowing Protocol (ESP)
- S.O.S. Feeding Therapy
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP