Jamie Jenkins, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Jamie Jenkins, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouth, LLC in 2011. I attended Abilene Christian University for undergrad and The University of North Texas for graduate school. I began my career in the school system with Lewisville Independent School District, after which I worked at a private practice in the Dallas area focusing primarily on the treatment of children with autism.
I believe successful speech and language therapy includes effective collaboration among the SLP, the family, and all other service professionals.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my husband Lyndon, our daughter, two sons and dog.
As an SLP with over 12 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- PROMPT Therapy/Advanced PROMPT Bridging
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- SCERTS model by Barry Prizant
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)
- CAN-EAT with Krisi Brackett
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTS trained)