Jenny Katz, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Jenny Katz, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in March 2018. I earned my Bachelor's degree in Linguistics at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Canada and my Master's degree at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota.
My prior experience includes home health and school settings as well as serving as a consultant for Speech Language Pathology at ESC Region XI.
I love to see the joy on the faces of kids and their families when the child communicates or does something new for the first time.
As an SLP with over 22 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/ Edith Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- Deborah Beckman, M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent Carbone, PhD, ABA
- SCERTS model by Barry Prizant
- Patrick McGreevy, PH.D, BCBA-D
- The Hanen Program More Than Words
- The Hanen Program It Takes Two to Talk
- Preschool Fluency Training by Nina Reardon-Reeves M.S., CCC-SLP
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- CPR certified
- Assistive Technology Applications Certificate Program (ATACP)