Nancy Lopez, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (Spanish)
I’m Nancy Lopez, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2018 as a bilingual speech-language pathology graduate from the University of North Texas.
I love celebrating all the small milestones in therapy and I enjoy providing families with strategies and tools that give them the power to carry over this progress at home.
In my spare time I enjoy going on nature walks, reading, thrifting and eating delicious food with friends and family.
As an SLP with over 2 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/ Edith Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Visualizing and Verbalizing with Lindamood Bell
- Seeing Stars with Lindamood Bell
- PROMPT therapy
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing with Joan Arverdson Ph,D, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD, BRS-S, ASHA Fellow
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)