Blair McClatchy, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Oral Myofunctional Therapist
I’m Blair McClatchy, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in July 2016. I earned my undergraduate degree from Texas Tech University and my Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Dallas. I completed my Clinical Fellowship Year under the supervision of Erin Bernett, MS, CCC-SLP and Kristi Rollins, M.A. CCC-SLP. I am also a member of the Monkey Mouths FEES team under the supervision of Mary Brezik M.S., CCC-SLP.
I believe parent involvement is essential for generalization of the child’s skills and crucial for their success.
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, arts and crafts, and spending time with my husband and son.
As an SLP with over 4 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- PROMPT therapy/Advanced PROMPT Bridging
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital FEES Course
- S.O.S. Feeding Therapy
- CAN-EAT with Krisi Brackett
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)
- Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTS trained)
- Vital Stim Therapy
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing with Joan Arverdson Ph,D, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD, BRS-S, ASHA Fellow