Ashley Partridge, MOTR, CNT, NTMTC, CKTP
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist/Lead OT
I’m Ashley Partridge, MOTR, CNT, NTMTC, CKTP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2019. I earned my undergraduate degree at the University of Southern Mississippi and my Master of Occupational Therapy at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. I am a Certified Neonatal Therapist (one of about 850 in the world). To achieve this certification, I completed special training, thousands of hours of experience and mentorship, and passed a credentialing test. I am also certified in Neonatal Touch and Massage.
I have a servant's heart and have always had a passion for people, especially children. I chose to be an OT because I love the endless possibilities to explore and create while helping people do what they love. I love watching children grow and learn in an environment that feels like play versus work. The moments are so much more rewarding than the milestones.
I am married with three children, so spare time is rare! But when I do have a free moment, I enjoy reading, baking cakes, and traveling.
As an OT specializing in the pediatric population since 2006, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Certified Neonatal Therapist
- Certified Neonatal Touch and Massage Therapist
- Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Basic Life Support CPR
- Interactive Metronome
- Level 1 Hippotherapy
- Handwriting without Tears
- Print Tool
- Car Passenger Safety Technician
- MNRI® Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Brain Gym
- VitalStim/DINES Provider
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Total Motion Release (TMR) Tots Level 1