Ashley Partridge, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist/Lead OT
I’m Ashley Partridge, MOTR/L, CNT, NTMTC and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2019. I earned my undergraduate degree at the University of Southern Mississippi and my Master of Occupational Therapy at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. My prior experience includes pediatric hospitals, pediatric home health, and pediatric private practice settings.
I have a servant's heart and have always had a passion for people, especially children. I chose to be an OT because I love the endless possibilities to explore and create while helping people do what they love. I love watching children grow and learn in an environment that feels like play versus work. The moments are so much more rewarding than the milestones.
I am married with three children, so spare time is rare! But when I do have a free moment, I enjoy reading, baking cakes, and traveling.
As an OT specializing in the pediatric population since 2006, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Certified Neonatal Therapist
- Certified Neonatal Touch and Massage Therapist
- Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Basic Life Support CPR
- Interactive Metronome
- Level 1 Hippotherapy
- Handwriting without Tears
- Print Tool
- Car Passenger Safety Technician
- MNRI® Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Brain Gym
- VitalStim/DINES Provider
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP