Kristi Erhart Rollins, M.A., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Southlake Assistant Clinical Director
I’m Kristi Erhart Rollins M.A., CCC-SLP. I joined Monkey Mouths at the very beginning, in January of 2005 and I am the Southlake Assistant Clinical Director. I earned my bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from The University of North Texas.
Before joining the Monkey Mouths team, I worked for both Cook Children's Medical Center and Early Childhood Intervention (ECI).
I worked in conjunction with Erin Bernett, MS, CCC-SLP for over 17 years on the development and use of the Sound Card System for treatment of children with motor-planning disorders.
My husband Mike and I have two children and in my spare time I enjoy working out and spending time with family.
As an SLP with over 26 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- PROMPT Therapy/Advanced PROMPT Bridging
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/Edyth Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Sara R. Johnson M.S., CCC-SLP
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Deborah Beckman, M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Catherine Shaker, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Myofascial Release for dysphagia and voice
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Verbal Behavior with Vincent Carbone, BCBA, PhD
- Mark Sundburg PhD, BCBA
- Tamara Kasper, M.S., CCC-SLP, BCBA
- Sound Card System
- Vital Stim Therapy
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing with Joan Arverdson Ph,D, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD, BRS-S, ASHA Fellow
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT