Claudia Wyngaarde, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (Spanish)
I’m Claudia Wyngaarde, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2018 as a bilingual Speech Language Pathologist. I am a graduate of Baylor University and have experience in private practice, pediatric hospital and school settings.
I believe the success of speech and language therapy includes the active participation and collaboration of parents so that skills learned in therapy can be worked at home and promote the child’s progress outside the therapy room.
In my spare time I enjoy music, traveling, crafts, exercise and spending time with my family and friends. I have 21-year-old son and a daughter who is 18 and attending the University of Arkansas.
As an SLP with over 24 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- PROMPT Therapy
- Sound Card System
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent Carbone PhD ABA
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- SCERTS model by Barry Prizant
- Patrick McGreevy PhD, BCBA
- Sign Language
- Preschool Fluency Training and Nina Reardon-Reeves M.S., CCC-SLP
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Comprehensive Augmentative Communication Evaluations for Low-Tech and High-Tech Communication Devices