Emily Madden, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Emily Madden, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2019. I attended the University of Texas at Austin for undergrad and earned my master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Texas at Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in home health. I believe every child has a voice and deserves to be heard. I love collaborating with parents to help their child of any ability feel noticed, empowered and heard!
In my free time I enjoy travelling, spending time with my dog, Harvey and my husband, Blake.
As an SLP since 2019, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/ Edyth Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- S.O.S. Feeding Therapy
- SCERTS Model by Barry Prizant
- Sign Language
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- PROMPT Therapy
- Training in Gestalt Language Processing and Natural Language Acquisition on the Autism Spectrum- Alexandra Zachos, MS, CCC-SLP