Leticia Corral, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (Spanish)
I’m Leticia Corral, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2020 as a bilingual speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate and Master’s degrees from Eastern New Mexico University. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in private practice and school settings.
I believe that the best kind of therapy is play therapy. I love being able to give families the tools they need to teach language through play. I also always celebrate the small victories!
In my spare time I love to travel, explore new restaurants and spend time with friends and family.
As an SLP with over 3 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent Carbone, PhD, ABA
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- SCERTS model by Barry Prizant
- Sign Language
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)