Catherine Callahan, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist, Southlake Annex Assistant Clinical Director
I’m Catherine Callahan, M.S., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2020, and I am the Southlake Annex Assistant Clinical Director. I earned my undergraduate and master’s degrees from Baylor University. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in private practice and school settings.
I believe in creating a fun and natural environment for children to learn in. I strive to make my sessions engaging and purposeful for both the child and the parent.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, cheering on the Baylor Bears, and spending time with my husband, Chris, and my dog, Scooby.
As an SLP since 2018, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- PROMPT therapy
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/Edyth Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Vital Stim
- Responsive Feeding Therapy with Jenny McGlothlin MS, CCC-SLP
- Tongue Thrust protocol by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT