Bari Pham, Au.D
Provider Type: Audiologist, Director of Hearing Services, D/HH Team Member
I’m Bari Pham, Au.D. and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2020 as an Audiologist and Director of Hearing Services. I have more than 20 years of audiology experience with pediatric patients and I am extremely excited to be part of this wonderful, growing organization.
After graduating from Vanderbilt University, I began my audiology career at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. In 2003, I moved to Texas and began my professional journey at Cook Children’s Medical Center, where I practiced and grew over the next 17 years. During this time, I established strong, lasting relationships with physicians, educational professionals, therapists, and, most importantly, patients and their family members. My true passion is patient-focused/family-focused care. I believe that by collaborating with all the professionals involved in a child’s life we will be able to provide the best care with the most successful outcomes.
In my free time, I enjoy cheering on my kids at their sporting events and getting together with friends
As an audiologist since 2001, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Providing diagnostic audiology evaluations for the pediatric population
- Providing hearing aid evaluations, fittings, and management of a variety of surgical and non-surgical amplification options
- Providing assistive listening device options
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing
- Cochlear implant evaluations and programming
- Monkey Mouths Deaf and Hard of Hearing (D/HH) Team