Amy Woelfel, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Amy Woelfel, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021. I earned my undergraduate and Master’s degrees from Baylor University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in a rehabilitation hospital, a school, and university clinic settings.
I believe everyone deserves to be heard and known. I love working with clients with diverse needs and strive to create a fun, engaging environment for each child to encourage them to reach their fullest potential.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and reading a good book.
As an SLP, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing by Edythe Strand, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland M.S., CCC-SLP
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Tongue thrust protocol by Mary Brezik M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Provision of Feeding Intervention in the Context of Responsive Feeding by Jenny McGlothlin, M.S., CCC-SLP, CLC
- Simon Says- Tongue Tips: An Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy Program
- Simon Says- Thumbs Up!: A 30 Day ORAL Habit Elimination Program
- Simon Says- Tiny Tongue Tips: An Early Intervention Myofunctional Therapy Program
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP