Amy Sullivan, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Amy Sullivan, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from TCU and my Master’s degree from UT Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked as a faculty associate and in private practice and school settings.
When a child walks into my therapy room I want them to have fun! I meet my clients where they are at and individualize therapy based on their interests and strengths. My goal is to ensure that each child and his/her family are able to easily implement therapy strategies into their everyday life. I believe in working alongside of families in order to build a network of success and support around the child.
In my free time I love travelling, Pilates and spending time with friends and family as well as spending time with my husband, Trey and our 4 month old, Jon Murray.
As an SLP with over 6 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing/Edyth Strand PhD, CCC-SLP
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- Deborah Beckman M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent Carbone, PhD, ABA
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- The Hanen Program It Takes Two to Talk
- Preschool Fluency Training by Nina Reardon-Reeves M.S., CCC-SLP
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)