Vy Phan, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Vy Phan, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University and my Master’s degree from UT Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in school and pediatric hospital settings.
I believe therapy should be fun, meaningful, and functional. Parents are an important part of our team and together we can give their child the skills to communicate, connect and create strong relationships with those around them.
In my spare time I enjoy baking, hiking, running a picnic & events business, traveling and trying new restaurants.
As an SLP with over 2 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- The Hanen Program It Takes Two to Talk
- Sign Language
- Preschool Fluency Training by Nina Reardon-Reeves M.S., CCC-SLP
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) – Low tech & high tech
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing with Joan Arverdson Ph,D, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD, BRS-S, ASHA Fellow
- ASD Play Project – Sheryl Rosin, Ph.D, CCC-SLP