Megan Keshishian, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist
I’m Megan Keshishian, OTR, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as an occupational therapist. I earned my undergraduate degree from the University of Dallas and my Master’s degree from Texas Woman’s University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in a private practice setting.
I am passionate about working with children and their families and making therapy fun and engaging to help children thrive in all that they do! I enjoy empowering each child to discover their unique strengths and develop new skills with a dynamic, personalized, and well-rounded approach, specialized to each child’s needs.
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, spending time outside, running, reading, and getting together with friends and family.
As an OTR since 2020, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Handwriting Without Tears
- NDT Techniques
- MNRI- Dynamic and Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Oppositional, Uncooperative, and Aggressive Behavior
- Assessment and Intervention Strategies Using the DIR/Floor Time Approach
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- A Brain-Based Approach to Lining Motor Development and Sensory Integration
- Differentiating Sensory from Behavior
- Evidenced-Based Strategies for Infant Positioning and Handling
- Effective Early Intervention
- Practical and Complimentary Intervention for Autism, Asperger’s, Sensory and ADHD