Caitlin Hespe, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist/Lead OT Southlake
I’m Caitlin Hespe, Lead Occupational Therapist at the Southlake clinic. I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as an occupational therapist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Concordia University - Nebraska and my master’s degree in occupational therapy from the College of Saint Mary. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in home health, school, and rural health settings.
As an occupational therapist, my main focus is always on what matters to my clients and their families. I believe that by providing practical solutions to everyday challenges, all children can maximize their ability to engage in ordinary tasks to achieve an extraordinary life.
In my spare time I enjoy playing golf, tennis, swimming, biking, playing guitar, singing, traveling with my family and cooking/baking.
As an OTR with over 8 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Handwriting Without Tears - Level 1 Certified
- Brain Game
- NDT Techniques
- Perceptual Function of the Hand
- Sensory Processing Disorders - Reflex and postural Integration for OT
- Is it Sensory or Behavior? Practical tools to address sensory and behavioral issues
- Therapeutic Listening
- The Alert Program
- MNRI® Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration