Chessa Jones, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Frisco Clinical Director
I’m Chessa Jones, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from The University of Texas Permian Basin and my master’s degree from Texas Tech. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in a home health setting.
For me, speech therapy works best when I can partner with children and their families to make meaningful goals for a family and their child’s everyday life.
In my free time I enjoy travel, sports, food and dogs.
As an SLP with over 13 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- PROMPT Trained
- Vital Stim
- CAN-EAT with Kristi Brackett
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Deborah Beckman M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Marsha Dunn Klein Med, OTR
- Catherine Shaker, M.S., CCC-SLP
- The SCERTS Model Barry Prizant
- Responsive Feeding