Sara Suarez, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist
I’m Sara Suarez, OT, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as an occupational therapist. I earned my undergraduate degree at Texas Tech and my master’s degree from Abilene Christian University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I did my fieldwork in a pediatric hospital setting.
My passion is working with children to develop their confidence and functional independence
In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors, playing tennis, watching sports, and traveling.
As an OT since 2021, I have experience, training and specialization in the following:
- Handwriting without Tears
- Integration of Persistent Reflexes
- Practical & Complementary Integrations for Autism, Sensory, & ADHD in Children and Adolescents
- Infant Positioning and Handling
- Differentiating Sensory from Behavior
- Assessment and Integration Strategies using DIR/Floortime Approach
- Brain Based Approach to Linking Motor Development and Sensory Integration