Audrey Huddleston, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist
I'm Audrey Huddleston, OTR, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021, as an occupational therapist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and my Master of Occupational Therapy degree from Abilene Christian University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in a private practice setting.
As an occupational therapist I value the pediatric setting because I enjoy helping children develop skills for meaningful participation in their daily occupations. I prioritize developing creative and individualized opportunities for patients to learn and grow!
In my spare time, I enjoy yoga, traveling, spending time with friends and family, and hiking.
As an OT since 2018, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Handwriting Without Tears & Print Tool
- Handwriting Without Tears: Readiness & Writing for Pre-K, Print (K-2), Cursive (2-5) and Handwriting Assessment
- MNRI® Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Zone of Regulation
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Total Motion Release (TMR) Tots Level 1