Talicia High, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist, Coppell Clinical Director
I’m Talicia High, MOT, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as a occupational therapist and I am the Clinical Director for the Coppell clinic. I earned my bachelor’s degree from Hardin Simmons University and my master's degree from Texas Woman’s University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in home health, inpatient rehab and private practice settings.
As an occupational therapist, I believe every person especially children have a right to accomplish their dreams and goals and participate in meaningful activities. I strive to provide my families with the tools necessary to meet their goals, as well as empower them to advocate for their needs and wants.
In my free time, you can find me watching and playing sports, reading, traveling, listening to music, and spending time with my family.
As an OTR with more than 6 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sensory Processing Disorders – reflex and postural integration for OT
- Motor Coordination Disorders- impact on education
- Is it Sensory or Behavior? Practical tools to address sensory and behavioral issues
- Behavior interventions for toddlers, children and adolescents
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Marsha Dunn Klein Med, OTR
- Responsive feeding
- Toe walking