Talicia High, MOT, OTR
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist, Coppell Clinical Director
I’m Talicia High, MOT, OTR and Clinical Director of the Coppell clinic. I joined Monkey Mouths in 2021 as an occupational therapist. I earned my bachelor’s degree from Hardin Simmons University and my master's degree from Texas Woman’s University. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in home health, inpatient rehab and private practice settings.
As an occupational therapist, I believe every person especially children have a right to accomplish their dreams and goals and participate in meaningful activities. I strive to provide my families with the tools necessary to meet their goals, as well as empower them to advocate for their needs and wants.
In my free time, you can find me watching and playing sports, reading, traveling, listening to music, and spending time with my family.
As an OTR since 2015, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sensory Processing Disorders – reflex and postural integration for OT
- Motor Coordination Disorders- impact on education
- Is it Sensory or Behavior? Practical tools to address sensory and behavioral issues
- Behavior interventions for toddlers, children and adolescents
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Marsha Dunn Klein Med, OTR
- Responsive feeding
- Toe walking
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP) AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Bonding and Relaxation Techniques (BART) for infants and children
- Pathways Parent Training Program
- MNRI® Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Handwriting without Tears
- Print Tool