Ariela Wilkins, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech Language Pathologist, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist
I’m Ariela Wlkins, M.S., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022. I attended the University of Texas at Dallas for undergrad and earned my Master’s degree at the U.T. Health San Antonio. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in home health.
I love working with families to provide positive, fun and developmentally supportive interventions to help children function in their everyday lives.
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, sewing, and trying new restaurants with family and friends.
As an SLP since 2019, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing with Edythe Strand Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Guardian NMES and sEMG
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Responsive Feeding
- LAMP: Language Acquisition through Motor Planning
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- PROMPT Therapy