Kirstin Warren, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (Spanish)
I’m Kirstin Warren, M.S., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a bilingual speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Baylor University and my master's degree from The University of Texas at Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I worked in a school setting.
As a speech pathologist, I believe therapy should be fun, functional, and individualized to each child’s strengths, needs and interests. For me, therapy is most effective when I can collaborate with families to help children use the skills they learn in therapy at home and in the community.
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, trying new restaurants, attending barre classes and spending time with friends and family. p>
As an SLP, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Comprehensive Augmentative Communication Evaluations for Low-Tech and High-Tech Communication Devices
- Nancy Kaufman Evaluation and Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing by Edythe Strand, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland M.S., CCC-SLP
- Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy (OPT)