Catherine Moore, M.A., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Catherine Moore, M.A., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate and master's degrees from University of Houston. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I’ve worked in home health, private practice and school settings.
Communication is one of the most important life skills and every person should have the opportunity to express their wants, needs and ideas. I enjoy working with my patients and their families to increase skills and work together to carry over skills into their home and community.
In my spare time I enjoy watching baseball, traveling, cooking, baking, gardening and being outdoors.
As an SLP with over 25 years of experience, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- Verbal Behavior with Vincent J. Carbone, Ed.D. BCBA-D
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent J. Carbone, Ed.D. BCBA-D
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)