Elizabeth Kasbaum, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Elizabeth Kasbaum, M.S., SLP-CCC, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree in speech-language pathology at Texas Christian University and my master's degree in speech-language pathology at the University of Texas at Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths, I had experience working at a pediatric inpatient rehabilitation hospital, private practice, university clinic, and school settings.
I love building meaningful relationships with my patients and families and helping them achieve their goals! I believe therapy should be fun, evidence-based, and child and family-centered.
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and trying new coffee shops and restaurants.
I currently have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing by Edythe Strand, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Tongue Thrust Protocol by Mary Brezik M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP