Grace Gerbing, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist
I’m Grace Gerbing, M.S., CCC-SLP, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from the University of Arizona and my master's degree from the University of Texas at Dallas. Prior to Monkey Mouths, my experience included working with children with communication, speech, and feeding needs in home health settings, outpatient clinics, and public schools.
I find joy in partnering with families and collaborating with other professionals to provide comprehensive care to help children reach their full potential. My favorite part of speech therapy is helping children find their voice and fostering meaningful interactions between children and their caregivers. As a therapist, I strive to create fun, engaging, and purposeful activities to help my clients meet their individualized and functional goals.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, working out (kickboxing or Orange Theory), reading, and exploring the DFW area.
I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing by Edythe Strand, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Simon Says: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Kaufman Apraxia System Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} AAC Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP} Moving Forward with LAMP Training by John D. Halloran, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy
- Tongue Thrust protocol by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT) Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, M.S., CCC-SLP/OMT
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP