Ashley Harris, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Ashley Harris, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree and my master’s degree from Eastern New Mexico University. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in pediatric clinic and home health settings.
My goal when providing therapy is to educate parents on the best ways to help their children and to have as much fun as possible.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, and traveling.
As an SLP since 2015, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Simon Says OMT Training
- Sensory- Motor Feeding by Lori Overland
- OMT Specialty Training by Mary Brezik, CCC-SLP
- Tongue Thrust Training by Mary Brezik, CCC-SLP
- Intermediate Feeding Training by Mary Brezik, CCC-SLP
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP) Training
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing by Edyth Strand Ph.D., CCC-SLP