Brooke Lessman, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Brooke Lessman M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022 as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Baylor University and my Master’s degree from Boston University. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in school and early childhood center settings.
Communication is key when it comes to therapy! I believe everyone deserves the opportunity to express themselves and be understood. I provide fun, individualized, evidence-based therapy to empower children and their families to communicate effectively in everyday life.
In my spare time, I love to try new restaurants and travel with my husband, Garrett. I also enjoy scrapbooking and finding a good book to read.
As an SLP since 2019, I have specialization in the following:
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- Comprehensive Augmentative Communication Evaluations for Low-Tech and High-Tech Communication Devices
- Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning (LAMP)
- Sound Card System
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- TalkTools® Childhood Apraxia of Speech Diagnosis and Treatment™ with Renee Roy Hill, M.S., CCC-SLP