Julie Kiser, M.S., CCC-SLP
Provider Type: Speech-Language Pathologist
I’m Julie Kiser, M.S., CCC-SLP and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2022, as a speech-language pathologist. I earned my undergraduate degree from Abilene Christian University and my Master’s degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Prior to Monkey Mouths I worked in school, home health, and pediatric hospital settings.
I became a speech therapist because I love being a part of a child's story. I love connecting with families and helping them find unique ways to meet their child's needs and to partner with them in reaching their goals. I want therapy to be focused and fun! Every kid deserves to be heard, understood, and championed.
In my spare time I enjoy reading, hiking, anything true-crime related, live music, and coaching my kids' sports teams.
As an SLP since 2003, I have training and specialization in the following:
- PROMPT Therapy
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Talk Tools Oral Motor Placement Therapy
- Hodson Approach to Phonological Disorders
- Vital Stim
- CAN-EAT with Krisi Brackett
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland
- Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Program
- Jeri Logemann Ph.D., CCC-SLP-Dysphagia
- Deborah Beckman M.S>, CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Vincent J. Carbone, Ed.D., BCBA-D
- Social Thinking with Michelle Garcia Winner M.S., CCC-SLP
- Complexity Approach for Speech Sound Disorders
- Everyday Speech Social Skills Program