Jodi Dietz, OTR/L
Provider Type: Occupational Therapist
I'm Jodi Dietz, OTR/L, and I joined Monkey Mouths in 2023. I earned my bachelor's and master's degrees from New York University. Before joining the Monkey Mouths team, I worked in educational, home, and hospital settings. For the past 20 years, I owned a pediatric private practice.
My philosophy as a therapist is to treat the whole child including motor skills and sensory processing. I believe an essential part of treatment is working as a team with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to maximize a child's success. It takes a village and I am grateful to be a part of that village!
In my free time, I enjoy activities that fee my mind, body, and soul. I love being in the outdoors, hiking, taking exercise classes, cooking, and traveling, Most importantly, I love spending time with my family.
As an OTR since 1992, I have training and specialization in the following:
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Differentiating Sensory from Behavior
- Effective Early Intervention
- Practical and Complimentary Intervention for Autism, Asperger's, Sensory, and ADHD
- SIPT Certified
- Oral-Motor Therapy, Deborah Beckman, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Applied Behavior Analysis